Enjoy a dynamic night with a full suite of interactive activities, performances, cocktails, and other delights themed on two amazing on-view exhibitions.
Stay bright and breezy in the open-air activity terrace in front of the Museum or head indoors for a jaunt through the galleries and to relax in the Picasso Lounge upstairs.
You won’t want to miss this multi-sensory summer evening at the Museum!
Your Culture & Cocktails ticket includes
- Access to all Museum galleries, including our evening’s featured exhibitions, "TERRA: Fernando Casasempere" and "Picasso: Drawings and Prints", where docents will be available for art dialogue throughout the evening.
- Vouchers for two exciting signature cocktails, including one from Panama 66 and another from Batch 22, a new American aquavit infused with citrus, spices, and botanicals.
- Vouchers for complimentary appetizers from Harvest Kitchen and Funky Frenchie.
- Entertainment including a musical performance by pop soul band Undecided Future and a Sip n Listen pop-up with an all-vinyl DJ set and pour over coffee bar by Fuzz Coffee Roasters.
- Interactive activities and art making throughout the night with local artisans
- Collaborative local natural dye project with artist Kristin Morrison-Marks of All Species Studio.
- Custom hand lettering with artist Ethos One.
- Expressive portrait line drawings, inspired by the etchings of Picasso, on solar cyanotype print paper that will undergo a chemical change before your eyes when exposed to light.
And so much more to be announced!
Additional food available for purchase at Harvest Kitchen and Funky Frenchie food trucks in front of the Museum or at Panama 66. Additional drinks available at full cash bars inside the Museum.
Admission/Cost: $50 - $65
San Diego Museum of Art
San Diego, CA
Thursday, August 18 - 6:00 PM